This site is designed to share information about our family adoption journey to China. Posts are added most recent on top. If you have never read our blog it is best to use the archives on the side to go to the oldest month first and scroll to the bottom to read the oldest posts first.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Which days?

I started working on our itinerary today. No, not really. I started working on it months ago. Some recent new information has necessitated some tweaking. Both Jewel and Josephs provinces have agreed to expedite their paperwork. We will only be in Nanchang a couple of days before traveling to Guangzhou to get Joseph. Her Chinese passport will be sent to us in Guangzhou. Because of this change we will be able to take one week off our travel time. I'm trying to work out the details. We might still leave on 10/24 and pay trade fair prices for 3 nights 11/1-11/4. Coming home around 11/12. Then D would have a week off at home before needing to get back to work. I'm not sure I can put a price on that opportunity. The new shorter schedule should also make the schools more happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.