Were oh were are the TAs? Only one family has received theirs since the list update 8 days ago. Reasonably I know we aren't even yellow and it could take until October 15th to get it. But don't try reason with an expectant mom. My hands are tied on travel plans until we have our CA scheduled.(consulate appointment)
CAWLI sent me their itinerary. I sent back mine. CAWLI revised theirs. I sent it back corrected. We have now agreed, CAWLI and I, that I will book our own travel, everything. They will provide guides and transportation to our adoption appointments only. Dollars are tight on a trip this expensive and I could not live without an itemized listing of where our money is going. My friend is booking two weeks before us and she seems to be in sticker shock. I hope I don't have sticker coma. It's a challenging itinerary. I should know I'm the one who wrote it. But the most challenging parts are before we get Jewel and Joseph. It helps knowing D and the boys have complete confidence in my planning abilities after our years of traveling off the beaten path. I should surely be able to plan a trip following the well wore path of millions. Well, if I keep us on the path that is. ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.