This site is designed to share information about our family adoption journey to China. Posts are added most recent on top. If you have never read our blog it is best to use the archives on the side to go to the oldest month first and scroll to the bottom to read the oldest posts first.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

We aren't ready!

I just told E we got our TA at 10pm last night after he was asleep. His response? "What! We aren't ready to go in 2 weeks and 6 days! We have to pack, plan our flights, book hotels, decide what provinces we need to get to and when, decide what we are doing after we get them and figure out how to bond with them!"

All that while screaming at the top of his lungs. I told you he has been the one family member as interested in the details as me. D & D both said "cool".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.