This site is designed to share information about our family adoption journey to China. Posts are added most recent on top. If you have never read our blog it is best to use the archives on the side to go to the oldest month first and scroll to the bottom to read the oldest posts first.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

TA needed for Itinerary

I have posted our tenitive itinerary on the left side of the blog. It is a separate page and I can easily update it as more information becomes available. I will also change the date on the title so everyone will know when more info is there. The current info is what CAWLI and I are working towards. But until we get TA and can request CA we cannot be sure. The consulate requires us to give them 5 choices of CA. This tight itinerary will only work if we get out first choice of 11/9. Many families are waiting for TAs and what this exact date for their TA too. The consulate has 12 appointments at 8:30am and another 12 appointments at 10 am every day. Let's hope we get in on the 9th. Which means first CCCWA needs to SEND US OUR TA!!! I actually think it will most likely come the last week of this month or early the first week of October. I just want to be sure CAWLI is ready to book that CA immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.