This site is designed to share information about our family adoption journey to China. Posts are added most recent on top. If you have never read our blog it is best to use the archives on the side to go to the oldest month first and scroll to the bottom to read the oldest posts first.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Finally!
Update:
I had planned for us to leave on Monday the 24th but that didn't give us enough time to experience Beijing. So I moved departure up to Saturday the 22nd. Last night when I pointed out that the boys get out of school for fall break on the 19th and we were only waiting for him to get off work he said let's leave on the 19th then. So today I will be checking flights with our travel agent to see what's the best we can get. Then hotels and booking Angela to guide us in Beijing. CAWLI has requested our CA on the 9th and there were still openings so we expect we will get that date. Coming home most likely on D's birthday, a Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!-end>!-currency>

![Ta. [phone] by nadine ballantyne](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3176/2645206053_7be6801b0f.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.