This site is designed to share information about our family adoption journey to China. Posts are added most recent on top. If you have never read our blog it is best to use the archives on the side to go to the oldest month first and scroll to the bottom to read the oldest posts first.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

JingXin

I got her update just now. No photo but soon we will be there to see her in person. We've missed out on another milestone. She has 2 teeth on top and two teeth on bottom. Our last update she didn't have any. But it was awhile ago. Soon we won't be missing anything else.

WT: 9kg=19.8 pounds   Really? I'll believe it when I see it. 
HT: 73cm=28.7 inches
Head: 46cm
Chest: 46cm
Foot: 11.5cm=4.5 inches
Tooth: bottom-2; top:2.


I know its not much to go on but its better than nothing. Hopefully we will be hearing something about Guangbo soon. He is expected to receive his care package today. I posted a photo back a couple of posts of what we sent. I asked Ann to try to get his measurements too. 

2 comments:

  1. Regarding your daughter's size...we adopted from Fuzhou, Jiangxi and were told that her stats must be wrong; just take clothes for a 12-month-old (she was 19 months). We took a 24-month-old outfit "just in case" and even that was too small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We adopted from Jiangxi a year ago. Looking forward to "watching" your journey thru your blog. Excited for another Jinagxi girl to have found her family!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.