Have you every thought of putting tomatoes on a cake? With kiwi and peaches? Me neither but Joseph seems to be enjoying it. Is that Ultraman on his shirt? Why, YES IT IS. He got the Ultraman we sent and it looks like perhaps the orphanage used some of the leftover cake money to also purchase some snacks.
I wonder what he is feeling tonight? Is this the first he's heard of his family? I didn't see the photo album we sent but D spotted it on the corner of the wooden couch by the pink gift bag. I'm sure he has it by now. Since he is in a foster family they probably didn't give it to him at the party. Once they get back home they will probably give it to him. More than anything I hope he is looking forward to meeting us. Seeing the exciting and loving family he will soon be part of. At 41/2 I'm not sure how much he understands about coming to the USA forever.
UPDATE: I found the waiting adoptive family of one of the boys at his party. I sent them photos and am blurring out their sons face for their privacy. Yeah for them. Every drop in information we can gather about our children helps keep us sane during the wait.















What a treasure these are!!!! Joseph is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteTomatoes and cake... hmmmmmmm.