USCIS received our I800 on 7/22 and the employees at the USCIS lockbox entered our two baby's info for our officer to check over. They have been taking about 10 days to get it to the officer. It's our first US paperwork with the kids names on it. They are looking at approving us to adopt Long Guangbo and Fu Jingxir.
WHAT! Her name is Jingxin not xir. Oh no. It would have taken a miracle to travel in September with not only no delays but actually getting our TA four weeks early. Can you spell November? I called our officer and she has not as of 8/2 received our file to check over. She said if it was only on their paperwork she will be able to correct it without much of a delay. I'm supposed to call her back Friday and it the paperwork is still not with her, she said call back Tuesday. I was most likely going to be disappointed and not be able to go in September but I wanted to continue to hold out some hope for a little while longer. :-(

No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.