I managed to wait until LOA but could wait no longer.
Jewels 1st birthday is in 7 days. The boys don't really remember their birthday's this young. So I guess we are just sending her a package and cake for us. Her ayis (SWI caregivers) or foster family will most likely show her our photo album and she might be less frightened when we meet her. We picked out mostly up close photos of our faces. We know she won't understand our letter to her but I wanted her foster mom to read how much we already love her and that we will provide a wonderful forever home. Our package included a camera that we hope to get returned to us on gotcha day, a soft pink Hello Kitty blanket and a really cute photo album with a stuffed bear on the front and 10 pictures of us inside. The money to purchase a birthday cake is included in the hopes that the SWI will send of pictures of her enjoying her cake. We did just get those updated photos the first of June so we will try not to be disappointed if they don't send more. But who am I kidding of course I expect birthday photos.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.