This site is designed to share information about our family adoption journey to China. Posts are added most recent on top. If you have never read our blog it is best to use the archives on the side to go to the oldest month first and scroll to the bottom to read the oldest posts first.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The New Face of the Water Cube

Beijing Water Park by M.I.C Gadget
Beijing Water Park, a photo by M.I.C Gadget on Flickr.
The Olympic Water Cube has been transformed into Beijing's best water park. We can go inside and play if we make time. Maybe even in November. The sights of Olympic Park after dark are supposed to be magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.