Summer 2009
Hey, have you given any thought to adopting? Cause I happened to read that China adoptions are now taking 2 1/2 years.
That's right. I just stumbled across that information in my hours and days spent online reading everything about the adoption process I can find. But its no big deal if you haven't had time to really give it much thought.
Winter 2009
Hey, adoptions from China are now taking 3.5 years. Just wanted to let you know. Oh, haven't thought about it. OK. Could you maybe consider it. If you have any questions this is what I know or I can find answers.
Summer 2010
Hey, adoptions from China are now taking 4.5 years and we're getting older what have you decided? I think it's time to make a decision. Doing nothing is still making a decision.
The next couple of months is filled with very personal and heartfelt conversations with DH that I would never post, sorry.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.