Starting on a new journey. One we have never been on before. We love to travel off the beaten paths, but just a little way off. This journey will take us across the world. To uncomfortable places not just outside but probably inside as well.
Excitement-tears-joy-fears-worries & feelings that this is right.
A daughter
My sons are wonderful.
One still wants to cuddle, sleep in my bed when dad is away, lap time is special and so is he. Will he pull away from me? Someday. But not now.
The oldest moves away from me already. Just turned 13 or was that 18? No hugs & no mommy anymore. But the adult he is becoming. Understanding what others need and feel. Willing to be a partner in the family. Giving more than he takes anymore.
Are they ready? They say they are. But what do they really understand about how this will change our family? What do I know?
I haven't decided if I will let anyone see this blog. Would it help me to write my feelings without fear of judgements? Or would it be more helpful to share this journey with family and friends? Knowing that every one of us keeps secrets deep within that we share not even with ourselves.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.