This site is designed to share information about our family adoption journey to China. Posts are added most recent on top. If you have never read our blog it is best to use the archives on the side to go to the oldest month first and scroll to the bottom to read the oldest posts first.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A little here, a little there.

Back to thinking about HER. Leave this ALONE! Crazy thinking, no point in even bringing it up.

Every time I get any cash, that night I squirrel it away. It's just a rainy day fund, right? For another day like the big ice storm where everyone lost power for days. No ATM's. It's a good precaution to have some cash. Why have I not told DH? Haven't gotten around to it. Not like its a secret. I put the money away in front of him. Remind him of the ice storm disaster.

By the way, what do you think about adopting a little girl? Stop laughing!!! It wasn't a joke. Just think about it ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.