This site is designed to share information about our family adoption journey to China. Posts are added most recent on top. If you have never read our blog it is best to use the archives on the side to go to the oldest month first and scroll to the bottom to read the oldest posts first.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

YES

September 2010

YES YES YES YES YES
I don't have much else to add.

This was not gone into lightly. My hope is my sharing the feelings that came before and and months of thinking about the consequences to our family will make everyone who matters to me understand. This isn't a lark. We are not going into adoption without clear heads. Yes, children overseas in many countries could benefit from adoption. No, that was not the reason. Could I have lived my  life with no more children? Certainly. Happily? Probably

Are we going to live our lives with only the two boys? No

Come with us on our journey and enjoy the sights, sounds & knowledge grown. Or at least don't stand in the way.

To my family:

Yes, you will love her like one of the boys. Yes, there will be disagreements over many things and you might not agree. I wish you could understand. No, I will not bring my immediate family around negativity. Choose well. I want you in our lives. We need your love. And support. And the number of caring people in our lives can never be to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.