This site is designed to share information about our family adoption journey to China. Posts are added most recent on top. If you have never read our blog it is best to use the archives on the side to go to the oldest month first and scroll to the bottom to read the oldest posts first.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just last Spring

Goat on barrel by mail.adoption
Goat on barrel a photo by mail.adoption on Flickr.

Wilhemina came to live with us just last February. She's still a little thing since she's a pygmy but very stubborn. One thing I can say about goats we don't have any poison ivy in the yard anymore! Most weeds and nuisance vines are gone too. The boys (and I) like to go out and race the goats. Having four legs they do seem to have an advantage. I'll see if I can get Lil D to blog sometime about things in his secretive 7th grade life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.