I'm happy to say that as we continue down the paperwork path we completed our phone process review with CAWLI. There were surprisingly a few documents that I didn't know we needed. We better get going on that paperwork ASAP. I try to work on some type of paperwork every day.
But FIRST, our home study visit is this Monday, the 10th. It took us years to clutter our house this much and its taking a considerable amount of time to de-clutter. Earlene says she's looking for a safe and loving home. I guess that doesn't mean we are getting the white glove dust test. Good thing too! She will be here for around 2 1/2 hours. Checking the house, interviewing the boys and filling out paperwork with Dustin & I. The weather is calling for snow on Monday. Since Earlene drives from Edmond we better hope the weathermen are wrong.
Eric has been healthy. Who knew? We were so used to Eric having all those Dr. appointments, no one noticed when he stopped going. I need a health status letter from his pediatrician and she can't write one without a new patient exam. He hasn't been to see Dr. Sood in FOUR YEARS! He will be going to Dr. Ward with Dustin and I next Tuesday for our health exams. It seems we only think about some things when they are problems. Lucky for him, Dr. Sood's nurse said he is still current on his immunizations for another month.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.