Update June 6th. Still no LID & no word from agency. I sent another email Friday. We also moved down on Steps to TA chart. Now we are 120/121 again. This week will be our week I hope.
Our agency has been going through some personnel changes this month. Even with that excuse I just had to email them today to find out what's going on with our LID. The coordinator said she would check tonight. Remember China is a 12-13 hour time difference from Oklahoma. Hopefully we will have some news in the morning.
On average we should have had LID on May 22nd. Every day after we have had LID goes towards our waiting for LOA average wait of 50 days so its not wasted time. We moved up 10 spots on the waiting for TA chart to number 112. Ten lucky families left the chart to go to China this week. One day that will be us.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice comments are appreciated. Comments do not show up on our blog until after I have read them to prevent spam and hateful messages.